I was also busy in making a tart for my guest post in another blog next week. And there’s two more but I have to write a speech for my brother's wedding first. I almost forgot about that. Of course I did some cooking in the kitchen but I won’t be posting them yet.
I would like to thank a few people who have given me some awards these past few weeks. The first time I received them, I have no idea on what to do with it. Although I thanked the person who sent me the award, I just don’t know what to do next. The awards are very much appreciated.
The Blogging Awards
Thank you Alison (Alison’s Trials) for the following awards.
Thank you Marillyn Beard (Just Making Noise) for the Friends award
Thank you Penny (Jeroxie), Stacey (Nutrition as Nature Intended) and Rochelle (Acquired Flavor) for giving me this Kreative Blogger Award.
One of the rules in receiving this Kreative Blogger Award is I need to tell 7 things about myself:
- I turn red when I drink alcohol.
- My childhood dream is to become a professional dancer (ballet, jazz, etc) or a violinist and it still is.
- I am a late bloomer (career, relationships, etc). I felt I haven't accomplish much in life.
- I am allergic to perfume and strong scents in cosmetic products (shampoos, conditioners, lotions) including household cleaners and laundry products. So I used natural products (and sometimes unscented) as much as possible.
- I used to have an appetite for three people. A male friend told me that.
- I prefer to live on the countryside than live in a crowded city which is where I am right now.
- One of my dreams is to write and published my own cookbook.
Just Making Noise
Keep Learning Keep Smiling
My Little Space
You must thank the person who has given you the award.
* Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
* Link to the person who has nominated you for the award.
* Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
* Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
* Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
* Leave a comment in the nominated blogs to let them know they have been nominated
Thank you so much for your inspiration and positive energy. I wish I could give this to more than 7 people. But rest assured, there will be more awards to be given in the near future.
Have a great weekend.